At GreenPlanet Nutrients, we strive to provide the highest quality fertilizer on the market. And so, with growing interest in the field of organic gardening, we are excited to announce the official certification of our award-winning, 1-Part Organic Fertilizer: Medi One. If you’ve ever had plans to switch to a fully organic garden, your chance is finally here with the help of our OMRI Listed Medi One.
The Benefits of Organic Gardening
Medi One is comprised of simple, yet powerful organic compounds. But unlike traditional organic fertilizers, Medi One is a liquid fertilizer that stimulates your plants with the necessary elements throughout the vegetative and flowering stages. Formulated from multiple organic sources, including hydrolyzed, slow-steamed Atlantic Menhaden, sea kelp, and naturally sourced potassium sulphate, Medi One is an overflowing reservoir of balanced plant nutrition. Not only does this fertilizer supply your crop with a well-rounded NPK ratio of 4-3-3, but due to the steaming process of fish and kelp which preserves naturally occurring amino acids, Medi One packed full of important micronutrients like copper, boron, manganese and zinc.
Even more important than supplying plants with the necessary elements for survival, the utilization of an organic fertilizer can benefit plants in amazing ways not yet quantifiable by our current understanding of plant biology. David Robinson, expert grower, and author of the book titled, The Grower’s Handbook, expands on this point during a visit to a garden on the series, Growing Exposed:
A lot of the benefit we get from organic gardening has to do with things outside of those 16 essential elements for plant survival. We’re talking about enzymes, microorganisms, bacteria – all these living things that are in nature. That’s a lot of the benefit we get from organic gardening.Robinson, D. (2012) pg. 40
Medi One: For Organic Use
GreenPlanet Nutrients Medi One is now an OMRI listed fertilizer. But what does this mean? In short, OMRI, or the Organic Materials Review Institute is a non-governmental organization that reviews the inputs which go into making organic fertilizers. To be an OMRI listed product means that the inputs of the fertilizer under review, in this case, Medi One, have proven to be at a specific standard of quality and formulation. And so, by using Medi One in your organic garden, you can be sure of the standards, care and attention to detail that went into the manufacturing process.
Looking for a reliable OMRI listed product? Try our award-winning base nutrient, Medi One. Medi One is the only certified organic product on the market today that can deliver the quantity and quality you expect from an award-winning nutrient. So, if you’ve ever thought of crossing over into the world of organic farming, your chance is finally here with the help of Medi One.
- Diechen, J. (Director). (2018). Growing Exposed: Kootenay Craft Cannabis [Film].
- Robinson, D. (2012). The Growers Handbook: Teachings of the garden sagee. Hidden Tribe Publishing. Retrieved December 9th, 2020 from The Garden Sage
Check out our Resource Centre for more product information
- Our Affordable Fertilizer Solution for Outdoor GrowingWith strong genetics, ideal weather and quality sourced inputs, even novice growers can experience success during the outdoor season. New growers have taken to the outdoor garden for many reasons; but most notably, growing outside requires little to no upfront
- Elevate Your Outdoor Garden With BackCountry BlendOn the subject of plant food, it’s clear that liquid nutrients are held in the highest regard by the majority of experienced growers. Feeding programs, specifically those which offer a variety of organic, synthetic or mixed-method approaches to fertilization, time
- Tips on Growing in Deep Water CultureWhen mastered, deep water culture (DWC) systems have the highest potential for water, nutrient and labour savings. Not to mention, if the right strain is selected for a DWC system, there is essentially no limit to the size of plant